Immersive Dome Theater, Chhattisgarh
Central India’s first Immersive Dome is constructed in Chhattisgarh’s capital Raipur. Viewers will be able to watch the movie in 5 Dimension (5D) , you can feel the movie while it’s being shown, You will lie down and look at the movie facing the ceiling. ‘Immersive Dome Theater’ at Central Park in Sector-20, developed by Naya Raipur Development Authority (NRDA)
Central India’s first Immersive Dome
- Developed at the cost of 6 crores.
- Virtual reality system at -360 degree.
- 150 people can sit together at Immersive Dome
- Short films will be of 30-40 minutes.
- The multi-projection technology.